WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for MONEYLINE.SG
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register or input any of your personal details with us.
2. USE OF SITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE FUNCTIONALITY
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, Our site may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. YOUR CONDUCT
Any material you send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary via email@example.com we will be free to share your personal data with third party providers as long as they are related to the service and product you enquired.
5. AFFILIATE LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the Republic of Singapore
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of this site. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for any liability which cannot be excluded under the law of the Republic of Singapore.
7. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Republic of Singapore or a jurisdiction mutually agreed.
MoneyLine.sg Pte Ltd reserves the right to update, amend or change the content of this Web Portal without notice.